Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Faculty Position: Excellent Opportunity For Growth And Advancement
Liberty University College of Osteopathic Medicine, a faith based institution, is seeking a qualified candidate to serve in a faculty position. In this role, you will be responsible for instruction of students, residents, and fellows. This is an incredible opportunity for you to participate in the growth process of developing programs in undergraduate and graduate medical education at a dynamic medical school at a major private university. Additionally, you will be part of a large university with Division I sports, theatre, music, and events on a beautiful campus with a vibrant academic community life.
Additional benefits of joining our team:
- You will have access to all university resources, including our remarkable OMM lab, which accommodates more than 80 student-doctors per session with more than 40 OMM tables.
- You will be part of a team in which every individual feels valued and appreciated, and we continually encourage and support one another as we pray together as a staff every week.
- We offer an excellent opportunity for work-life balance, including 20 vacation days, 5 personal days, all holidays off, and an additional week off between the Christmas holiday and New Year’s Day.
- Additionally, we provide 5 CME days and $4,000 per year for CME, licensure, and professional memberships.
- We also offer free college tuition to Liberty University to your family members as well as relocation assistance and an additional financial incentive at the time of hire.
Ideal candidate profile:
The ideal candidate has current board certification or board eligibility with a scheduled date in osteopathic neuromusculoskeletal medicine or osteopathic manipulative medicine and has earned a DO or MD. We encourage applicants of all experience levels and backgrounds to apply, as there are wonderful opportunities for all experience levels. Prior research or teaching experience is not required—you simply need a passion to instruct and mentor students, residents, and fellows.
- We are seeking an individual who will contribute to an uplifting university environment while collaborating with faculty to equip students, residents, and fellows to serve patients locally and around the world.
- Applicants of all ranks and tenures who meet the criteria above are encouraged to apply.
The moment you step into the beautiful town of Lynchburg, you’ll feel right at home. Our welcoming community offers genuine hospitality and a sense of belonging to residents and visitors alike, allowing you to experience an immediate sense of peace and comfort.
- Our town is filled with an energy and excitement that resonates from Liberty’s campus into all areas of the community.
- You’ll be amazed by the charming downtown area of Lynchburg, filled with restaurants and live music and surrounded by the breathtaking James River and the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains.
- The outdoor enthusiast will marvel at the abundance of activities available, including hiking, biking, kayaking, fishing, camping, and skiing.
For immediate consideration please inquire with an updated copy of your CV so we can discuss the position by phone. Also, inform me of your best available times to speak. I look forward to your reply and thank you for your review. Please do not delay as we anticipate a significant response.
Please contact Breanna Trimble at email@example.com or at (866) 406-0269 and reference OMM-105080