Family Medicine/OMT Opportunity
Berkshire Osteopathic Health of BMC Is Seeking A BC/BE Family Medicine/OMT Physician
- Serving our community through Osteopathic Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM) Consultation Services
- Opportunities for teaching Osteopathic Medical Students, IM and OMM +1 Residents
- Successful OMM hospital consultation service to support inpatient needs
- Regular didactics concentrated in osteopathy
- Hospital system that recognizes the benefits and needs of osteopathy in every aspect of patient care
- High demand for osteopathy ensures swift patient panel establishment
- Affiliation with UNECOM and opportunities for faculty appointment
- Strong local osteopathic community with regular CME events
- OMT performed at over 70% or primary care visits.
- Standard appointment lengths 60 min new patients, 30 min follow ups for all patients.
We understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- Small town New England charm alongside endless cultural opportunities of a big city
- Excellent public and private schools, world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
This is a unique opportunity to live in a culturally rich community and affiliate with an award winning teaching hospital, dedicated colleagues from leading institutions throughout the U.S., and world class technology.
Have you asked about work life balance?
For more information please contact:
Liz Mahan, Physician Recruitment Specialist
Berkshire Health Systems