- Berkshire Health Systems
- Pittsfield, MA
- Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
Berkshire Health Systems is seeking a BC/BE OMT/NMM Physician to join our hospital-based practice.
- Full time OMM/NMM opportunity
- Ideal candidate will provide primarily outpatient coverage with occasional support to the inpatient unit
- The practice works closely with Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pain Management and our Osteopathic Family Medicine practice taking a full spectrum approach to care
- Opportunity to serve a diverse population in Berkshire County in Western Massachusetts
- BHS offers a competitive compensation and benefit’s package, as well as full relocation
Berkshire Medical Center, BHS's 302-bed community teaching hospital, is a major teaching affiliate of the University of Massachusetts Medical School.
- We offer the latest technology and a system-wide electronic health record
- BHS is the region's leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services
At Berkshire Health Systems we understand the importance of balancing work with a healthy personal lifestyle.
- 4-season resort community with endless cultural opportunities including world renowned music, art, theater, and museums, as well as year round recreational activities from skiing to kayaking
- Excellent public and private schools make this an idea family location
- Just 2 ½ hours from both Boston and New York City
This is a great opportunity to practice in a beautiful and culturally rich area while being affiliated with a health system with award winning programs, nationally recognized physicians, and world class technology.
Interested candidates are invited to contact Liz Mahan, Physician Recruiter at
(413) 395-7866. Please apply online at: www.berkshirehealthsystems.org