Family Medicine Physician Faculty Position
Mercy Clinic is seeking a dynamic, Board Certified Family Physician for a full-time faculty position within its Family Medicine Residency.
Responsibilities include teaching and supervision of residents in outpatient and inpatient settings, resident advising, medical student teaching, and curriculum development.
- Fully integrated Family Medicine Inpatient and Outpatient Care
- 6-6-6 Community-based University affiliated residency
- Strong preference for Candidates providing OB/Maternity Care
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Outpatient clinic located three miles west of Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Additional faculty includes nine family physicians, a psychologist, two hospital pharmacists, one clinic pharmacist.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | Mercy.net/FamilyMedSTL