Licensed Mental Health Therapist/Counselor - LLP or LPC
Licensed Mental Health Therapist
New counseling office seeking licensed clinicians, as Independent Contractors, to meet the needs of the community through individual and family psychotherapy.
Licensed Mental Health Therapist Responsibilities and Duties
- Position will consist of running a full-time clinical case load with 60-minute visits up to 40 clinic hours per week.
- Office scheduling hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.; Wednesday and Thursday 12:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Candidate must have excellent clinical skills and be able to treat disorders in a manner consistent with ethical and proven therapy techniques.
- Candidate will be required to do intakes as well as treatment of disorders while coordinating care with medical professionals.
Licensed Mental Health Therapist Qualifications and Skills
- Must be competent at intake assessment, diagnosis and treatment, as well as rapport building and ethical use of therapeutic techniques.
- Must have an organized and effective system to complete and safely store, according to Michigan State Law, medical records and treatment plans.
- Willingness to do both substance abuse counseling in addition to regular mental health is preferred.
Licensed Mental Health Therapist Independent Contractor
- Independent Contractor will be furnished with reception and scheduling staff, a room for practice, enrollment, participation and credentialing with major insurance companies, referrals to fill practice, and other administrative support as needed to practice.
- Flexible scheduling within office scheduling hours.
- Independent Contractor to provide own office furniture and furnishings.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: substance abuse (Preferred); mental health
Education: Master's (Preferred)
License: LLP or LPC (Required)
Interested candidates please submit a cover letter, resume and transcripts to ClintonStCounseling@gmail.com or USPS to Clinton St. Counseling, 313 S. Clinton Street, Grand Ledge, Michigan 48837.
Questions can be directed to 517-925-8375.
More search results
Family Medicine with OMT, Faculty Position - UMA…
UMass Memorial Health Care
COMLEX Level 1 Item Writers
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine Physician
Internal Medicine Primary Care and Residency Facu…
South Valley Internal Medicine
Copy of Family Medicine/OMT Opportunity
Berkshire Health Systems