Orthopedic Surgeon - Mercy Hospital Jefferson - St. Louis, MO
Mercy Clinic is seeking an Orthopedic Surgeon to join a busy practice and expand our services on campus of Mercy Hospital Jefferson in St Louis, Missouri.
Our Orthopedic Surgery groups are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
- Well-established practice with 2 surgeons and 1 physician assistant
- In-office x-ray and casting room; close to Mercy Physical Therapy
- Strong referral base from Mercy’s primary care physicians and two local Mercy urgent cares
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- System-wide Epic EMR
- Relocation assistance and malpractice insurance
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physician Wellness Programs
Mercy Hospital Jefferson is a 251-bed acute care facility located in Jefferson County of the greater St. Louis area. Mercy Hospital Jefferson provides 24-hour emergency room care with a Level 4 Trauma designation.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and primary care practices are located in excellent neighborhoods with public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, professional sports, shopping, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.