- Columbus, Ohio
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
OhioHealth is looking for a Orthopedics Program Director to join our established team at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, Ohio.
- 20% Medical Education, 80% Clinical
- Responsible for meetings, curriculum development
- 2 providers in current practice (sports medicine and total joint), 2 midlevel providers
- Mix of Arthroplasty (Hip, knee, shoulder), Carpal Tunnel, Open and Closed Reductions
- Employed positions with growing practices
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Excellent work life balance
- Generous student loan repayment
- Top rated relocation assistance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Excellent benefits and retirement packages
- A culture that keeps our patients at the center of everything that WE do!
If you have any interest or would like to discuss further:
- Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Best Companies to Work For: OhioHealth, and our family of leading healthcare providers, has been recognized nationally by FORTUNE magazine as a 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2018. This is the twelfth-consecutive year OhioHealth has earned this national recognition.
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central Ohio and the surrounding areas. Serving its communities since 1891, we are a family of 29,000 associates, physicians and volunteers, and a network of 11 hospitals, 60+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
Please visit our website to find out more about OhioHealth: https://www.ohiohealth.com/careers/.
- Minimum of four years of clinical practice in the specialty post-residency/fellowship; (Core)
- Minimum of two years of experience as an associate program director of an ACGME accredited orthopaedic surgery program, or three years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited orthopaedic surgery program; and, (Core)
- Evidence of periodic updates of knowledge and skills to discharge the roles and responsibilities for teaching, supervision, and formal evaluation of residents.
More search results
Assistant/Associate/Professor of Physiology
University of Pikeville
Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
Orthopaedic Associates of Southern Delaware
Family Medicine Physicians - $150,000 Recruitment…
FAMILY MEDICINE with SURGICAL OB: Excellent Colle…
FAMILY MEDICINE - Brush, Colorado: Full Scope - F…