FAMILY MEDICINE with SURGICAL OB: Excellent Colleagues - No State Income Tax!
AT THE END OF THE DAY…This is where YOU want to BE!
Banner Health has an employed practice opportunity for an FM with Surgical OB to join an established practice at Platte County Memorial Hospital (PCMH) in beautiful rural Wheatland, Wyoming!
PCMH is a 25-bed critical access facility providing medical excellence to the residents of Platte County through comprehensive diagnostic, therapeutic, palliative and preventive care designed to meet our patient’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. PCMH features excellent surgical services, average of 70 deliveries per year, digital radiology services including x-ray, CT and digital mammography. Nuclear Medicine and MRI is available once a week. PCMH has a reference lab agreement with Mayo Clinic.
- Be as busy as you choose: 18-25 patients/day on average
- Utilize your rural, broad-scope training through hospitalist inpatient coverage
- To support work-life balance of all providers, surgical OB training is required. Precepting is optional in clinic.
- $325K SALARY while you build your practice (3-year guaranty)
- $100k sign-on bonus
- $100k educational loan repayment + qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program
- $75k retention bonus after 5 years as a "thank you" for your dedication to the community
- Elective ED & Hospitalists shifts available to keep your inpatient skills sharp
In Wheatland, you’ll enjoy a quality lifestyle in a close-knit community located just 70 miles north of Wyoming’s capital city of Cheyenne. You’ll experience a wealth of recreational opportunities in southern Wyoming, including many lakes and the nearby Laramie Peak and Medicine Bow National Forest areas. We are also an easy drive from all of the recreational and cultural activities available in Colorado's Rocky Mountains and the city of Denver.
Join the Banner Health Team, one of the country’s premier, nonprofit health care networks, where you’ll have the time to connect with your patients, your practice, your family and the great outdoors! We offer dedication to work/life balance unmatched in our industry. Meaning you get to spend more time doing what you love. That’s HEALTH CARE made easier, LIFE made better!
SUBMIT YOUR CV FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO: email@example.com For questions, contact Kelsey Watkins, Physician Recruiter, Sr. Consultant, at: 970-810-6130. Visit our website at: www.bannerdocs.com
As an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer, Banner Health recognizes the power of a diverse community and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences and backgrounds. Banner Health is an EEO/AA - M/W/D/V Employer.