Family Medicine with OMT, Faculty Position - UMASS Medical
- UMass Memorial Health Care
- Barre, Massachusetts
- Family Medicine, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
- Employed, Education-Faculty
UMass Memorial Health Care is seeking a Family Physician with an interest in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine to join the faculty at Barre Family Health Center.
- Full spectrum family medicine, including all ages
- UMass Worcester residency training site
- Procedures: Joint injections, colposcopy, endometrial biopsies, IUD insertions and more
- State of the art health center with laboratory, digital radiography, ultrasound, bone densitometry and digital mammography
- Clinical sessions supported by scribes
- Team includes 10 Family Physicians, 4 APPs and 2 Psychologists
- Bedside and didactic teaching of medical students and residents
- High level of care transition through outpatient/inpatient model
- Community need for OMT and opportunity to teach DO residents
- Obstetrics optional
- Competitive compensation including RVU bonus guarantee
- Sign on bonus and relocation package
- UMass Medical School faculty appointment
- Robust faculty development program
- Generous PTO and CME time
- Medical, Dental, Optical and Malpractice with tail
- Retirement with high employer contribution
Our faculty enjoy the small town feel and culture of a rural health center with the resources and support of being part of a large academic health system.
The Town of Barre is located 22 miles from Worcester and 61 miles from Boston. It is the ideal place for outdoor enthusiasts! With excellent public and private schools, Massachusetts is a great place for families. Worcester is the second largest city in New England and the social and cultural options are abundant. With easy access to Boston, Cape Cod, the Berkshires, and Providence, you have the best of New England within and hour’s drive!
Candidates must be BE/BC in Family Medicine with training in Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, a strong clinical focus and an interest in medical education.
To apply or inquire please call, text or write:
Carolyn Jacobs, Manager of Physician Recruitment
firstname.lastname@example.org / 508-713-3156
As the leading employer in the Worcester area, we look to draw talent and ideas from individuals of different backgrounds and viewpoints.
More search results
Copy of Family Medicine/OMT Opportunity
Berkshire Health Systems
Dean & Chief Academic Officer
Burrell College of Osteopathic Medicine
Orthopedic Surgeon - Mercy Hospital Jefferson - S…
Internal Medicine Physicians - Mercy Primary Care…
Family Medicine Physicians - Hillsboro and Farmin…