Emergency Medicine Physician - Mercy Hospital
Mercy Clinic is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join busy Emergency Departments in St. Louis, Missouri.
Positions offer integrated health system employment with a competitive hourly rate, productivity bonus and health benefits.
Mercy Hospital South:
- 47 Exam Rooms
- Annual Visits: 85,000+
- The only designated Level II Trauma Center in South County/Jefferson County
- One of the few hospitals in the St. Louis area designated a Level I Stroke Center
- Rotating 8 to 10-hour shifts
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- Recently renovated department with 24 Exam Rooms
- An overflow unit to accommodate at least 10 more patients at any time
- Annual Visits: 35,000+
- Rotating 10 to 12-hour shifts
Mercy has a highly-trained and experienced medical staff including Time-Critical Diagnosis Teams as well as Certified Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners. Providers will have access to Mercy’s System-Wide Epic EMR and large network of over 500 specialists.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
For more information, please contact:
Megan Sievers, MHA | Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840 | Fax: 314-364-2597