Write COMLEX content and assessments to prepare applicants to take, pass, and score well on the Level 1 examination.
Author and produce content for students to use as they prepare for the COMLEX Level 1 exam, especially within OMM. Incorporate content revisions as needed, author new COMLEX Level 1 questions to be added to Kaplan's current Qbank, and deliver the assigned content in the allotted time. Make use of current COMLEX blueprint and ability to adapt to internal authoring tools.
- Level 1 exam >500
Desirable Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes:
- Content expertise in a domain that is a major component of a licensure exam blueprint.
- Ability to communicate knowledge efficiently and effectively.
- Experience writing medical education content.
- Experience writing learning objectives
- Experience board-style writing assessment items.
- Incorporate Kaplan Way Learning Elements such as learning objectives for explanations and published content and board-style practice questions.
- Ability to understand and incorporate current COMLEX blueprint into assessment items with limited directives.
- Maintain a minimal defect rate for things such as the following but not limited to late assignments and unresponsiveness to staff communications.
Job Types: Contract
CLICK HERE TO RECEIVE ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY