Family Medicine Physicians - St. Louis County, Missouri, and Surrounding Communities
Mercy Clinic is seeking Family Medicine Physicians in St. Louis, Missouri, and surrounding communities. Mercy Clinic's Family Medicine practices are powered by teams of Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, and full support staffs.
These Positions Offer:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Significant Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Outpatient care only
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
- Physicians have partnership in our physician led, multi-specialty organization
- Expanding by adding physicians to our established practices as well as opening new practices in multiple locations
Mercy Family Medicine Clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, restaurants, hiking and biking trails, and more.
Mercy, a three-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | Mercy.net