BC / BE Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and/or Geriatric trained Physician - Multiple Locat
- Various locations across Pennsylvania
- Family Medicine
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
Geisinger 65 Forward is a comprehensive approach to primary care for people 65 and older, dedicated to providing “one place” for all health and well-being needs. We are currently seeking board-certified/board-eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and/or Geriatric trained physicians to join our team in State College, Reedsville, Bloomsburg, Shamokin, Hazleton, and Scranton, PA!
Since its inception in 2019, Geisinger 65 Forward has consistently stayed in the 95%+ range for patient satisfaction. Fulfill your calling at Geisinger 65 Forward and keep patients healthier and happier to enjoy more of what life has to offer. At work, you will experience:
- More time with patients. Up to 60 minutes with patients to answer questions and address concerns.
- Easier and frequent appointments. Because we specialize in healthcare just for seniors, we’re able to see them more often.
- Smaller patient panel. Max patient panel of 450 per physician.
- Interdisciplinary team. Includes nursing, care coordinator/coach, social worker, receptionist, nutritionist, administrator and wellness coordinator.
- Support for patients. From group ceramics to rummy card games, our centers offer a slew of fun activities to meet both old friends and new.
Why join Geisinger?
- $100,000 recruitment loan
- Medical school loan repayment of up to $150,000
- Monthly $2,500 stipend available to geriatric fellows
- Excellent annual compensation (starting at $250,000) and benefits, including relocation, malpractice and tail coverage
- 15 paid CME days and $3,500 for CME activities
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
More search results
Full-Time Urgent Care Physician Needed - CareNow-…
CareNow/HCA Urgent Care
Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery Opportunity i…
Penn State Health
Seeking Osteopathic Physician
Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education
Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
University of the Incarnate Word