Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) Physician Job in San Diego
- Cross Country Search
- San Diego - Rancho Bernardo area
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
A San Diego Health System is seeking an exceptional Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) physician for an outpatient, non-academic primary care practice.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency
- Current California License
- Minimum two years' experience practicing OMT, ideally in a primary care practice
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
This position will be based in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. A comprehensive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 165875 when responding.
More search results
Seeking Osteopathic Physician
Director of Medical Education
Rutgers Pharmaceutical Industry Fellowship (RPIF)
Psychiatrist for State Hospital Located in Warren…
CrownHills Enterprises Inc
Board Certified Chaplain