Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) Physician Job in San Diego
A San Diego Health System is seeking an exceptional Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) physician for an outpatient, non-academic primary care practice.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.)
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics Residency
- Current California License
- Minimum two years' experience practicing OMT, ideally in a primary care practice
- Board certification in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Internal Medicine and Pediatrics
This position will be based in the Rancho Bernardo area of San Diego. A comprehensive compensation and benefits package will be provided.
Interested candidates please contact:
Reference position ID 165875 when responding.
More search results
Full-Time Urgent Care Physician Needed - CareNow-…
CareNow/HCA Urgent Care
Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgery Opportunity i…
Penn State Health
Seeking Osteopathic Physician
Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education
Senior Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
University of the Incarnate Word