Academic Healthcare Leadership Openings – Rural Northern Arizona
- North Country HealthCare
- Flagstaff, Arizona
- Grow the Next Generation of Physicians with us!
- Family Medicine
- Job Type
- Full time
- Employment Type
At North Country HealthCare, we grow our own. We are one of the only Arizona Community Health Centers tied to both a medical school and a medical residency program. Our graduates are trained in an interprofessional, patient-centered setting and equipped to utilize community health, pharmacy, behavioral health, and dental services effectively. We believe this unique model creates better healing pathways for patients and entire communities. Join us and contribute your skills to our transformative culture!
Regional Director of Medical Education
Deliver curriculum for second, third, and fourth year osteopathic medical students (approximately 30 students total) who are enrolled in the A.T. Still University School of Osteopathic Medicine Arizona (ATSU-SOMA) and attending classes at North Country HealthCare’s Flagstaff site. Teaching is achieved through facilitation of small groups clinical case presentations and other learning modalities in concert with other Regional Directors of Medical Education and ATSU-SOMA faculty and policies. Academic responsibilities require 60% of time, leaving 40% of time to maintain an active clinical practice with North Country HealthCare’s outpatient facility. Family medicine, internal medicine, med/peds, OBGYN, and pediatric physicians are best-suited to this role. Experience in rural health or with medically-underserved populations is ideal.
Family and Community Medicine Residency Director
Further develop the Family & Community Medicine Residency Program. The first class began in 2020 and we intend to increase the number of residents as well as establish formal rural, OB, and osteopathic tracks. This position includes administrative, clinical, and teaching components in accordance with the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME). The Director will develop clinical rotation standards, community partnerships, mentor and evaluate students, and manage the budget, faculty, and staff while maintaining a small clinic practice with North Country HealthCare’s outpatient facility. The Director needs to have current certification from the American Academy of Family Medicine and two or more years of experience as an administrator, clinician, and educator in an ACGME residency program. Experience with 1+2 Rural Training Tracks and ACGME Review Committee policies is ideal. A passion to serve students and rural communities is a must.
We want to talk about your interests and what you could bring to the program! Visit this link for more info https://northcountryhealthcare.isolvedhire.com/jobs/ , or contact Cathleen Garrison at (928) 522-9514 firstname.lastname@example.org or Linda Maria Alvarado at (928) 522-9516 email@example.com . North Country is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and Equal Opportunity Employer.
More search results
BC/BE Urology Physician needed - Near Pensacola
Full Time Physician Advisor - Palm Springs, CA
Board Certified/Board Eligible Nephrologist
NYU Langone Health Long Island
(361-bed) in Vicksburg, MS is seeking a BC/BE Gen…
BC/BE Endocrinologist Scranton PA ch